Do you continuously drive through excessive bumpy roads, potholes, or have hit a curb or two? Is your tire tread worn unevenly?
If any of the above is true, and you are experiencing unusual vibration and/or pulling to the side, you may need to have your wheels aligned.
Common symptoms are:
- Steering has a tendency to pull right or left
- Steering wheel is not straight when driving
- Uneven tire tread wear
- Excessive vibration when steering
What we do for you:
- We inspect the steering and suspension components
- We examine the tires for dimension, tire pressure and tread
- We provide a Before & After snapshot for you to review
“At 4 Seasons AutoCare we have the expertise necessary to get your vehicle up to specs with our state of the art alignment equipment”